ROUGHSHOD

Use this forum to discuss past Good Words.
KatyBr
Wordmaster

Postby KatyBr » Tue May 03, 2005 10:32 pm

Actually, I've been taking GABA the HGH precursor my hair has gone from a mostly pepper/salt all the way back to my teen years blonde, Even so, I am not vain, I just thought the discussion was getting silly, I intervened.

Katy
The White shoe restriction is no longer valid, possibly due to the prevalence of people who have no taste, nor decorum....

tcward
Wordmaster

Postby tcward » Tue May 03, 2005 10:47 pm

What is this GABA of which you speak?

The man with the receding-pepper-grey-brown-used-to-be-blonde hair wants to know!

-Tim :lol:

KatyBr
Wordmaster

Postby KatyBr » Tue May 03, 2005 11:02 pm

OK, first HGH is the hormone released by the pitutary that keeps us young, by age thirty it begins to decrease. GABA is the precursor, like beta carotene is the precursor of Vitamin A, one may take these precursors to stimulate the natural production in the body of either HGH or as in my example Vit. A. Gaba helps one fight off disease, (when it's stimuated the pitutary to release more HGH,) Also it lowers blood pressure, blood sugar, even pain levels, helps me sleep, Really, not just turning my hair back to it's thickrer, blonder days.
read more about it here
I sell it, but don't buy it from the same venders I sell. I get it cheap. I take 5 grams of the powder per day, I've investigated it and it's the best method for me.
I definately recommend it to anyone.

Katy
if you want to know where I buy it let me know.

Return to “Good Word Discussion”