RAVEN

Use this forum to discuss past Good Words.
carkopp

Postby carkopp » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Dang! I take a day off and get geezers who are broccolic and sluggish...you really have made me a raven iijit, Pipples...and I still don't know how to get my stupid signature at point 9. If I go to my personal settings, there is no place to set up a font size for the signature (or I'm blind from trying to read all these teeny, tiny subtleties). BTW (am I allowed to use this?), thanks for reminding me of Nancy and Sluggo...I really needed to feel ancient today. I never liked the comic strip anyway (because it lacked a certain savior-faire [SLUGGO?]) so I'm happy that funny Sluggo stands for a state I understand very well.

carkopp

Postby carkopp » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Just type in the size tags yourself and Presto! Chango! your sig is a new size.
I'm SORRY that I'm so dense, but I DO NOT understand what you are saying! WHERE? do I type in the size tags? O, please forgive mine ignorance! :?

gailr
Grand Panjandrum

Postby gailr » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:42 pm

No prob; just type in the tags when there aren't buttons. So putting this in your sig line (omit spaces in the brackets)

[ size=12 ] "The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax...*

*Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872 [ /size ]

will give you this:

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax...*

*Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872

carkopp

Postby carkopp » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Here we go, gailr! :D

Just previewed and you did it! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.... YOU ARE WONDERFUL! And smart!

Return to “Good Word Discussion”