computers

Use this forum to suggest Good Words for Professor Beard.
AMD

computers

Postby AMD » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:15 am

Brazilian dude
Grand Panjandrum

Postby Brazilian dude » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:10 am

This is what I call being succinct.

Brazilian dude
Languages rule!

azhreia
Junior Lexiterian

Postby azhreia » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:13 pm

This is what I call being succinct.

Brazilian dude
Egregiously so, perhaps.

Azh

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:15 am

Not much to say about them that hasn't already been said. :)

Unless, of course, that's AMD's opinion of them. :wink:

Whoever you are, AMD, Welcome! Don't mind us!
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:24 am

I wonder if this is another Spam post? The web site didn't load, but it's registered in Orem, UT, and he lists his interests as web-hack. Oh, for legalized retroactive birth control or post-partum abortion! :twisted:
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

gailr
Grand Panjandrum

Postby gailr » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:15 pm

I wonder if this is another Spam post? The web site didn't load, but it's registered in Orem, UT, and he lists his interests as web-hack. Oh, for legalized retroactive birth control or post-partum abortion! :twisted:
If Dick the Butcher were being written today, he might say, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the spammers."
-gailr

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 am

If Dick the Butcher were being written today, he might say, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the spammers."
-gailr
No, the lawyers would still be first; otherwise they'd try to sue us on behalf of the spammers! :wink:

Although actually, my daughter has had to retain an attorney about a traffic accident where the policeman cited the other party as being at fault (for speeding) but the insurance company is placing her at fault (for making a left turn without yielding. You can't yield to a vehicle that isn't there when you start your turn.).

Then again, remember that most politicians were lawyers first . . .
Regards//Larry

Return to “Good Word Suggestions”