polemic

Use this forum to suggest Good Words for Professor Beard.
Bailey
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Bailey » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 pm

Actually a Gi goes with everything, if you'd ask Perry he'd tell you that. It's the belt that clashes, depending on whether it's black or pink, [lol].

we are also still waiting to find out about MSM, *admitting uncoolness for this....* size=12]at my age being uncool is not the indictment it was at 13, Thank you God![/size]

mark fashion-guru Bailey

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Make the most of it...
kb

Perry
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Perry » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:27 am

Actually a Gi goes with everything, if you'd ask Perry he'd tell you that. It's the belt that clashes, depending on whether it's black or pink, [lol].

we are also still waiting to find out about MSM, *admitting uncoolness for this....* size=12]at my age being uncool is not the indictment it was at 13, Thank you God![/size]

mark fashion-guru Bailey
Perry's deduction is correct, and I think I've located the proper 'helmet' for him. Of course, houndstooth clashes dreadfully with a gi, so perhaps it should be rendered in white cotton with ties to match your belt color?
I.e., MSM = mainstream media. I hate to say it but the chimp was a but of a chump this time around.

Yes a GI goes with everything, but not everything goes with an upper GI...
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once. Lately it hasn't been working."
Anonymous

Bailey
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Bailey » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:26 am

I.e., MSM = mainstream media. I hate to say it but the chimp was a but of a chump this time around.
not to warry Mrs. Chimp claims I always am a chump. but I thought we'd established:
I figured you might have meant mainstream media, but MSM practices argumentum ad hominem (AAH). They may be the prototypical users of AAH (just see their reaction to the Fox News Network and Bill O'Reilly), but they are not in and of themselves AAH.

And I was just sure it was the anagram of a new somehow arcane health product for managing joint pain.

mark should-possibly-read-all-of-the-posts Bailey

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Make the most of it...
kb

Perry
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Perry » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:57 am

And I was just sure it was the anagram of a new somehow arcane health product for managing joint pain.
I thought that you had given it up, but if your fingertips are getting burned, a hemostat makes a great roach clip.
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once. Lately it hasn't been working."
Anonymous

Return to “Good Word Suggestions”