The Ranks Of The AlphaAgora Reach Beastly Proportions!!

Miscellaneous Other Topics.
Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

The Ranks Of The AlphaAgora Reach Beastly Proportions!!

Postby Stargzer » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:21 pm

We have reached yet another milestone as of 10:53 pm EDT Sunday (an appropriate day, don't you agree? :wink: ), July 9, 2006:
Who is Online
Our users have posted a total of 10106 articles
We have 666 registered users
The newest registered user is jbc
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 319 on Wed May 31, 2006 3:54 pm
Registered Users: Stargzer, William
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: __ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: __ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Huny
Lexiterian

Re: The Ranks Of The AlphaAgora Reach Beastly Proportions!!

Postby Huny » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:39 am

We have reached yet another milestone as of 10:53 pm EDT Sunday (an appropriate day, don't you agree? :wink: ), July 9, 2006:
Who is Online
Our users have posted a total of 10106 articles
We have 666 registered users
The newest registered user is jbc
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 319 on Wed May 31, 2006 3:54 pm
Registered Users: Stargzer, William
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: __ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: __ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's signs (and times) like these that I'm glad I have the Holy Trinity tattooed to my back for when those evil things sneak up on ya like that. :shock: Poor jbc. :wink:
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compaired to what lies inside us." R.W.E.

gailr
Grand Panjandrum

Postby gailr » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:10 pm

I see that jbc joined on 6-5-06; it would have been cool to wait one more day. :twisted:

Welcome, jbc!
We're expecting interesting posts from you... :D

-gailr
whose number is a measly 61

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:48 pm

. . .
-gailr
whose number is a measly 61
I see I was 21. It's been a long time since I've been 21 . . .
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

sluggo
Grand Panjandrum

Postby sluggo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:32 pm

Odd- now it says we still have 666 registered yet three more have joined since jbc became #666. Did somebody quit? Mayhpa a-skeered off by the mythical numero?

I noted another milestone about a weekandahalf ago: the ten-thousandth post. I saw the number approaching and was going to post about it but was afraid if the 10,000th post was about being the 10,000th post it might create some weird feedback loop.

Huny, welcome to Seniority :o !
-Sluggo, a paltry #449 but trying harder
Stop! Murder us not, tonsured rumpots! Knife no one, fink!

Huny
Lexiterian

Postby Huny » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:15 pm

Odd- now it says we still have 666 registered yet three more have joined since jbc became #666. Did somebody quit? Mayhpa a-skeered off by the mythical numero?

I noted another milestone about a weekandahalf ago: the ten-thousandth post. I saw the number approaching and was going to post about it but was afraid if the 10,000th post was about being the 10,000th post it might create some weird feedback loop.

Thanks, I think... 8) The first two things that go when one becomes a senior is the mind and...I forgot the other!

BTW: I too noticed the discrepancy with the numbers of users yesterday. It's like turning back the mileage or something. :?
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compaired to what lies inside us." R.W.E.

Bailey
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Bailey » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:51 pm

Doo-Doo Doo-Doo..Doo-Doo Doo-Doo
Christine is that you?

mark
[note to self]this is going to be too obscure,I just know it.[/note]
Last edited by Bailey on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Make the most of it...
kb

Huny
Lexiterian

Postby Huny » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:26 pm

Doo-Doo Doo-Doo..Doo-Doo Doo-Doo
Christine is that you?

mark
this is going to be too obscure,I just know it.
Bailey, are you O.K.? Or did I miss something? :shock: or step in something?

skinem
Grand Panjandrum

Postby skinem » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:38 pm

The power of 666 has struck before...there used to be a Highway 666 through the 4 corners area of New Mexico that caused so much trouble they changed the highway number. The trouble? It was costing too much money to constantly replace all the stolen Hwy 666 signs!

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:45 pm

. . .

No, just a little pruning of the User List by Andrew The Board God to eliminate some who should probably be eliminated in real life. Unfortunately, that's illegal is most areas. :(
Regards//Larry

Huny
Lexiterian

Postby Huny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:22 am

. . .

No, just a little pruning of the User List by Andrew The Board God to eliminate some who should probably be eliminated in real life. Unfortunately, that's illegal is most areas. :(
In other words he has been "taking out the trash" or doing "waste management". I think there is a way around the legalities here in Georgia. Let's say we round 'em up and bring 'em here to Dixie and show 'em how much of a peach we can be here. My neighbor to the north, skinem, can help seeing as how the Law seems to always be gettin' in his way up there and all. :wink:

Bailey
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Bailey » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:30 am

huny, I guess you'd have to know about both Twilight Zone AND Stephen King's book about a car whose odometer went backwards, oh well, I feel old.

mark

kb

Huny
Lexiterian

Postby Huny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:56 am

huny, I guess you'd have to know about both Twilight Zone AND Stephen King's book about a car whose odometer went backwards, oh well, I feel old.

mark
Omigod! That was a total brain fart on my part!!! :oops: I was thinking the "Twilit Zone" with all the "Doo-Doo's" but thought it was just my mind being in it's natural state. After all I "quark off into the Twilight Zone" often. And make no mistake, I love "The Master of Horror". I did think of Christine the car, but just didn't make the connection about the odometer. Duh. Well, folks, that's a day in the life of Terri. (Just don't answer your Cell phones..KASHWAK=NO-FO.)

Bailey
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Bailey » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:30 am

well, Huny, like I said it was obscure. Unfortunately I'm mostly found vacationing in the Twilight Zone, it was a natural for me, and Christine, what can I say, my mind makes these leaps.

mark

kb

skinem
Grand Panjandrum

Postby skinem » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:19 am

Huny, I'd be happy to show folks what peaches we are down here, bless their hearts!

Bailey, you're not old! If I were to say that, I'd be admitting some awful things about myself, to myself...I can't allow that.

At the age I am, it's usually the physics, not the law...

Return to “Res Diversae”