Cambridge CELTA

A discussion of the peculiarities of languages and the differences between them.
Alvin
Junior Lexiterian

Cambridge CELTA

Postby Alvin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 am

Hi all! I want to belong to Cambridge CELTA, as it was known as the most prestigious Universities in the world. But what could be the minimum qualification for Trainers? Is it being a MA in TEFL/TESOL? Any other requirements? Thanks fro the input you would do!

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:31 am

Administrators! Delete this post and the poster! Please! Pretty please with sugar on top? I'm begging you? Yes, I know I go away, too, but that's not important. Leave no trace.

bnjtokyo

Postby bnjtokyo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 am

On the assumption you are interested in employment, you could visit their website. They are advertising two positions now, and they state the qualifications they need there.

On the other hand, if you are interested in enrolling, there is an on-line enrollment form you can use. Depending on the course you are interested in, the prerequisites vary.

Check it out yourself; we can't do it for you.

Slava, why can't you just let posters of this sort fade into history? Just ignore them and soon they will be buried in the archives.

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 am

...Slava, why can't you just let posters of this sort fade into history? Just ignore them and soon they will be buried in the archives.
I don't want spammers taking up precious space in the archives; I want them buried in the ground (if we can't vaporize them)! :twisted:

If they want to advertise, let them contact Alphadictionary about being a sponsor and getting an ad placed in the normal way.

The Alpha Agora is a place for free discussion, not free advertising! :evil:
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Return to “Languages of the World”