Studying sprachreisen Sevilla

A discussion of the peculiarities of languages and the differences between them.
brianamorgan
Junior Lexiterian

Studying sprachreisen Sevilla

Postby brianamorgan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am

Good day. My sister learned from my friends in Spain that sprachreisen Sevilla is one of the best learning for Spanish language especially for non-spanish natives because you will learn many things about the country. My sister is new to this country so that it would be a big help for her if she can fulfill this study plans as soon as possible. Does anybody here can provide her information how much would it cost her to enroll this course? Thanks for your help here guys. That would be greatly appreciated.

Alvin
Junior Lexiterian

Postby Alvin » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 am

very informative thanks for sharing this with us. Have a blessed day.

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: Studying sprachreisen Sevilla

Postby Slava » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

Good day. My sister learned from my friends in Spain that sprachreisen Sevilla is one of the best learning for Spanish language especially for non-spanish natives because you will learn many things about the country. My sister is new to this country so that it would be a big help for her if she can fulfill this study plans as soon as possible. Does anybody here can provide her information how much would it cost her to enroll this course? Thanks for your help here guys. That would be greatly appreciated.
The site you give us has a price calculator on it. At the top right of the page is this link: http://www.babylon-idiomas.com/epc/epc.php It takes you to a page of questions about what you want to do and where, and totals it up at the bottom. Pretty cool, actually.
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

brianamorgan
Junior Lexiterian

Postby brianamorgan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 am

Thank you very much for the reply.. :-)

Return to “Languages of the World”