Swine Flu

Miscellaneous Other Topics.
Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Sat May 02, 2009 12:55 pm

I heard that one Thursday evening up at the Roadhouse from some guy who'd just got it as a text message. It's going to reach the pandemic stage before the swine flu itself does! :-D
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

nageotha
Junior Lexiterian

Postby nageotha » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 am

How do you know if you have Swine flu instead of a normal flu/common cold? I'm coughing a lot lately, have a really warm forehead because of a big headache and I sneeze sometimes. I got the sickness from my sisters. How do I know if I have just a common cold instead of swine flu? I know they're symtoms are closely the same but what's different about them so I know if I have a normal cold instead of swine flu?
Last edited by nageotha on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:51 pm

How do you know if you have Swine flu instead of a normal flu/common cold? I'm coughing a lot lately, have a really warm forehead because of a big headache and I sneeze sometimes. I got the sickness from my sisters. How do I know if I have just a common cold instead of swine flu? I know they're symtoms are closely the same but what's different about them so I know if I have a normal cold instead of swine flu?
What is the deal here? Are we infested with dingleberries on this site? We seem to have an inordinate number of these 1-time-only posters asking stupid, non-sensical, non-linguistic questions. This dork will never post again, as none of the other have. Is there any commonality to their posts? Is this one odd slug posting many times, or perhaps a group of people who write in the same way? Who in their right mind goes about registering for a site, and even creating a "signature," when they haven't a clue as to what the site is about? I know the Internet is filled with the ignorant, but is it really this bad? These can't all really be accidental, can they?
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

LukeJavan8
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby LukeJavan8 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 pm

It appears to me that this one-time poster did so just
for the purpose of posting an advertisement(s).
That was the main reason (I'm told) of the death
of the site-that-must-not-be-named: WOTD/Voldemort.
-----please, draw me a sheep-----

Return to “Res Diversae”