Gail's Picassoesque Blue Period?

Miscellaneous Other Topics.
Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Gail's Picassoesque Blue Period?

Postby Stargzer » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:03 pm

Is this an homage to Picasso or Diane Renay?

Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

I both understand and like the Picasso reference. The other one is lost on me. All the more so as the link is busted.

Care to explicate the situation?
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 pm

You expect me to remember links from three years ago? :P

Fortunately, a quick jaunt to Wikipedia found an article on Diane Renay that has a link to her Official Web Site which has a video clip that should answer any questions once it loads (assuming your speakers are on!).

She's still a good-lookin' blonde!
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Slava » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 pm

What! :shock: You mean to say you don't remember every post you've ever made? How can that be?

I get it now, the blue bit that is. "Blue Navy." Cute song.

Have to admit, though, I'm not a fan of lip-syncing, and bad lip-syncing is even worse.
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Postby Stargzer » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

... I get it now, the blue bit that is. "Blue Navy." Cute song.
ARGH! EGAD! NAVY BLUE! "Blue, Navy Blue ..." First 'Blue' as in 'sad,' 'Navy' as the source, pun on the color 'Navy Blue!' Sheesh! You young whippersnapper!

Bargle, bargle, bargle ...
... Have to admit, though, I'm not a fan of lip-syncing, and bad lip-syncing is even worse.
It didn't seem that bad; she's probably sung those songs so many times she can probably sync or sing in her sleep. I hadn't given it any thought until you mentioned it, although I think I did sense the physical absence of back-up singers before.
Regards//Larry

Return to “Res Diversae”