New PHPBB version

What's new at alphaDictionary.com.
ashaffer
Site Admin

New PHPBB version

Postby ashaffer » Mon May 15, 2006 2:03 am

Hi,

I've upgraded to the most recent version of PHPBB, please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,

-Andrew
Recursion is the root of computation since it trades description for time. - Alan Perlis

Slava
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: New PHPBB version

Postby Slava » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi,
I've upgraded to the most recent version of PHPBB, please let me know if there are any issues.
Thanks,
-Andrew
I note that the Agora is "Powered by phpBB", but it only goes to 2002. There is a March 2010 edition mentioned on their site. Are we there and the footer hasn't been edited, or are we still in 2002(06)?
Life is like playing chess with chessmen who each have thoughts and feelings and motives of their own.

Stargzer
Great Grand Panjandrum

Re: New PHPBB version

Postby Stargzer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi,
Thanks,
-Andrew
I note that the Agora is "Powered by phpBB", but it only goes to 2002. There is a March 2010 edition mentioned on their site. Are we there and the footer hasn't been edited, or are we still in 2002(06)?
Sometimes, if it works, you don't fix it!

:-Þ
Regards//Larry

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
-- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee

Return to “Site News”