- A Korean Dictionary maintained by Yonsei University in Seoul, Korea. ±¹¾î»çÀü - ¿¬¼¼ ÇÑ±¹¾î »çÀü
- Very large dictionary with a slow search engine (12/12/09).
- ÅëÇÕ¡ÆË»ö, ¢¥Ü¨úî¡ÆË»ö, ¨¡¡ÀÇÔ¢¥Ü¨úî, ¡ÆË»ö, Ã¢ÒÀÚ¢¥ÜÀ¡×, ¡ÆË»ö
- The National Institute of the Korean Language. 50 million entries.
- A work in progress by John Washam.
- A beautiful Flash dictionary with words for things you can see.
- Large searchable online dictionary from Korean to English
- By subscription only. ±âºÎ±Ý¿¡ ÀÇÇÏ¿©.
- Sogang Unversity offers beginners, intermediate, and advanced lessons in Korean. An excellent resource.
- Complete online course by Radio Korea International with lots of sound files.
- A short introduction to Korean Grammar
- A few lessons on the basics of Korean
- An up-to-date introduction to Korean alphabet (Hangul) and and basic grammar of Korean
- A copy of an older version of Eisenberg's first-year course of Korean.
- A very pretty website with 10 introductory Korean lessons
- Brief overview of the Korean language from UCLA
- Korean language resources: dictionaries, grammars, readers, and the like.
- North and South Korean newspapers with a web presence courtesy of Multilingual Books
- A selection of South Korean newspapers for advanced students or Koreans.
- Korean online radio stations courtesy of Multilingual Books