- Authoritative 650pp. dictionary of the Welsh language by the University of Wales.
- William Richards 1861. Project Gutenberg text file.
- The first standard historical dictionary of the Welsh language (prepared at the University of Wales).
- Historical, political and cultural background of the Welsh language.
- National Gazetteer of Wales
- A multilingual dictionary on a Russian language site.
- Audio clips and free language lessons to download, to be used in conjunction with a BBC radio programme of the same name.
- BBC Welsh Grammar course with 11 lessons plus a dictionary and mutation checker.
- Welsh language resources: dictionaries, grammars, readers, and the like.
- Encyclopedia entry for the Welsh language in Wikipedia
- Information for learners, tutors and teachers about learning Welsh as a second language.
- A directory of language resources for Welsh learners.
- Word frequency analysis of 1,079,032 words of written Welsh prose, based on 500 samples of approximately 2000 words each, selected from a representative range of text types to illustrate modern (mainly post 1970) Welsh prose writing.
- A general introduction to the Welsh language,.
- a directory of Welsh-language newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, films, e-zines, online news and other media
- Welsh Newspaper Websites
- Welsh langauge radio station websites