- As of 2007 the best of the Scots dictionaries on line.
- Small sample of Scots vocabulary with English equivalents.
- All about Shetlandic, the language of the Shetland Islands. Pronunciation notes, grammar, poetry, stories, articles and a translation of Mark's Gospel from the original Greek into Shetlandic.
- A repository of traditional literature in the language of Lowland Scotland.
- Revised 1992 version
- About half complete as of February 8, 2005.
- Battery of resources.
- A neat, basic but fairly complete grammar of Scots
- Internet accessible corpus of texts and speech specifically dedicated to the languages of Scotland.
- Founded in 1929 to foster and encourage the Scots language by producing a standard dictionary of modern Scots. Historical profile of the language and word contribution form.
- The Scots Language Society was founded in 1972 and exists to promote Scots in literature drama, the media, education and in every day usage.