- National Institutes of Health thesaurus. Provides resource for medical, social, and demographic terms related to alcohol and drug use.
- Getty's terms, as used in several AAT indexes.
- You can search for a name from its meanings. The site has more than 10,000 names with meanings.
- European Union terminology. Available on most European Union languages.
- Structured vocabulary of place names.
- A comprehensive list of LOC Classification schedules.
- Links to multiple LOC thesauri, including GLIN, the Global Legal Information Network.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Thesaurus. Extensive coverage of scientific terms.
- Astronomical terms. Searches may be performed in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.