What's in a Name?
In the wake of the Exxon/Mobil deal and the AOL/Time Warner implode, several other mergers have been suggested. Watch for these consolidations in 2005:
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R.Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace
- Polygram Records, Warner Brothers, and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
- 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as: MMM-Good
- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
- FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
- Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
- Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
- Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
Author: Unknown / Contributor: John Masher
Do you know others? Contact us and let us know.