Albanian Tongue Twisters
- Kupa me kapak kupa pa kapak
The cup with a lid the cup without a lid
- Polli pula e Lleshit në kaçile t'leshit.
The hen of Lleshi laid an egg in a wool basket.
- Plaka lau pllakat.
The old woman washed the tiles.
- I papashaportizuar
You don't have a passport.
- Kali, karroca, karroca, karocierri.
Horse, coach, coach, coachman!
- E shes thesin, s'e shes thesin.
I sell the bag, I don't sell the bag.
- Tri sopata lata, presin tre plepa pleq, i treti plep pak palce kishte pasur.
Three axe blades (or Three sharp axes), cut three old poplars, the third poplar had little pitch.
- E shes e s'e shes thesin.
I sell and (I) don't sell the bag.
If you know other Albanian tongue-twisters, please contact us by clicking here.
Return to Tongue-Twister homepage by clicking here.