I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. A time measure of 10 years.
5. The length of almost 40 inches, 6 inches longer than a yard stick.
6. As much milk as is in two little boxes in the cafeteria; 16 ounces.
8. To find out the size of something.
9. The weight of 4 sticks of butter together; 16 ounces.
1. An instrument or machine for weighing things.
3. The weight of about 7 new pencils.
4. The weight of one raisin or one sugar packet.
5. A measure of how much stuff or thickness something has in it.
7. The amount of liquid that a big plastic milk jug can hold; four quarts.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.