I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
1. Helpful ideas, opinions or suggestions you give to someone.
4. To keep on going, doing, or happening.
5. A large round cask or container.
6. The wood of a certain tree that is very light and floats.
8. To make a person feel ashamed, foolish, or uncomfortable.
2. The weather in a certain place.
3. If you are nervous and worried, you are this.
4. A person who dresses up in a costume, paints his or her face, and acts silly.
7. Wild, insane, or very excited about something.
9. To annoy or trouble.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.