I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
4. Dangerous, unstable, or untrustworthy.
7. Foamy and bubbly, or sudsy.
9. A person or animal that causes trouble, sometimes in a playful way.
10. A hollow container, usually long with round ends.
1. Plentiful, thick, rich, full.
2. Dark, muddy, or gloomy; not clear.
3. A king of ancient Egypt.
5. An animal's nose that sticks out, such as a dog's or pig's.
6. A market or store where many different things are sold.
8. Lots and lots, a large quantity of something.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.