I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
1. Everywhere, in or during every part of.
3. To take something that it belongs to you or say something you think is true.
6. To make a lot of noise, to rattle.
9. To write messily and in a hurry so that it is hard to read.
10. A structure that leads from one place to another, crossing water or a valley.
2. Good at saving and using money wisely.
4. A harsh cry or squeal, a scream.
5. The official name of a product.
7. To make longer or extend.
8. To wander away, to get lost, or the thing that is lost.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.