I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
3. A large brownish kind of seaweed.
5. Related to heat or warmth.
6. When one object in the sky falls into the shadow of another object, as when the moon blocks the sun for a moment.
7. A container for liquids, such as a bowl or vase, or another name for a boat.
9. Litter, pieces of something that has been destroyed or left behind.
10. To make smaller and denser or tighter.
1. A long and adventurous journey, named after a famous Greek sailor Odysseus.
2. Something in space that goes around (orbits) a planet, such as a moon or a man-made object.
4. An animal that is hunted and eaten by another one.
8. To grow like a wave and increase or move powerfully.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.