I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. To make less painful or stressful, or to improve the condition of.
6. To crush into small pieces or destroy.
7. To hold back or make breathing hard.
8. To leave something behind and never return to it.
10. Unusual, out of the ordinary, strange.
1. The skin of an animal.
3. To really frustrate someone, to really upset them because they cannot do something they want to do.
4. A sudden and violent windstorm, or a long loud baby's cry.
5. To burn with strong heat or flame.
9. To lie in wait or hide in the background.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.