I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Tossed into the air with a hand or hands.
5. Correct, like it is supposed to be or the opposite direction of left.
7. A place that is away from where the speaker stands.
9. The contraction for 'you are'.
10. Referring to something that belongs to them.
11. Referring to something that belongs to you.
1. The sun, rain, heat, wind in a place.
3. To make letters or words by using your hand and a pen or pencil.
4. Going in one side and out the other or along the inside of something.
6. The contraction for the two words "they are."
8. This connecting word shows that there are two choices, and is takes the place of "if" in the middle of sentences.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.