I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
6. Crooked, diagonal, or disorderly.
7. A high buzzing noise, an energetic quality, or a little insult.
8. To stroll or walk in a pleasant and relaxed way.
9. Dressed in an old-fashioned or not modern way.
10. A disturbance, commotion, or noisy excitement.
1. Crazy, wild, excited.
2. Silly, clumsy or acting that way on purpose.
3. Without knowing or realizing something.
4. To make small frequent movements, which can happen when you're bored, nervous, or excited.
5. A tool to eat with that is a combination of a spoon and fork.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.