I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
3. This is a verb that shows what is possible if another situation is true.
5. The second month of the year, between January and March.
8. Something that you do not expect; it can be good or bad.
9. The day in the middle of the week between Tuesday and Thursday.
10. Not the same, or unusual.
1. What you wear.
2. Very strange.
4. More than one infant not more than 3 years old.
6. A person you like and trust.
7. The children of your aunts and uncles are your cousins.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.