I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. To slice or cut off small pieces to create a shape, usually in wood.
4. The place that connects the top of your arm to your neck; it holds your arm on when you raise your hand.
5. A period of time, a stage, in a cycle of events.
6. To push hard and with sudden force.
8. Attentive, careful, using good judgment, given to thinking.
9. A cereal, a kind of tall grass whose seeds are ground into flour for baking.
1. The practice or art of taking pictures with a camera.
3. To make the same sound as if eating carrots or celery, or the sound itself.
6. The direction directly opposite north, to your right if facing the spot where the sun comes up.
7. The smokestack of a house, where smoke from the stove, furnace, or fireplace can escape.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.