I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
5. A person who shows people to their seat or showing people to their seats.
7. To mumble, to say something in an unclear way, barely heard.
8. To stay after or later than expected.
9. To become smaller and wrinkled.
10. In threat of becoming extinct or harmed.
1. Very generous, luxurious or rich.
2. Does not move, solid and strong.
3. To move lightly and with spirit.
4. To turn to one side suddenly.
6. Extreme strain on your mind or muscles or a lot of nervousness.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.