I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
4. Any place protected by a surrounding wall.
5. A way to somewhere, connected by roads or paths.
8. To dig a hole, or to uncover something in the earth.
9. To move or make move from a usual place to another.
10. A sacred symbol or animal, representing a family or clan, or containing a religious spirit.
1. To move from one place to a new one.
2. To replace what has been used up, to refill.
3. A story passed on by mouth from parents to children that is a part of a culture.
6. A group of people or vehicles traveling together, especially through deserts or wilderness.
7. From the place where something or someone came from.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.