I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. A different one.
4. Joined or working as one unit.
5. The past tense of "are", which means to be.
7. To get and keep.
8. To scare.
1. The past tense of <em>catch</em>, to grasp or stop something that is moving.
2. Many of something.
3. More than one person.
5. The place something is at or is going to.
6. The past tense of <em>buy</em>, to get in exchange for money.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.