I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. A sharp point, often made of metal, or the act of making them.
3. Mean, hard to get along with.
6. When people talk and listen to share information.
7. Watch, oversee, follow.
8. When something has a deadline.
9. Used, worn, or not in good condition.
1. A walkway leading out into the water, supported by posts called <em>pilings</em>, and used by ships for loading and unloading and by others for fishing.
4. When the ground shakes because different parts of the earth are moving or sliding against one another.
5. Not having enough sleep, or not being able to relax.
9. To call or request.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.