I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Traditions made a long time ago, or people who continue them.
4. Entire, in one piece.
5. Not having any feeling in a part of your body, or not feeling any emotion.
6. A small fold in the surface of something like material or skin.
9. How far off the ground something is.
10. To crouch down on your knees.
1. A person who installs and repairs the water pipes in buildings.
3. A feeling of happiness and surprise.
7. To hit with something heavy, or bang with your fist.
8. A small white stick that is used to write on chalkboards.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.