I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
4. Fear caused by possible danger, or a warning.
5. A light, gentle wind.
6. A piece of material around the neck of a shirt, or something worn around the neck.
8. Being right or having no mistakes.
9. To like doing something.
10. A person who teaches someone something, or the teaching itself.
1. Many things that are gathered together in one place.
2. When you ask a person to do something to show they are brave; a challenge.
3. A fight, skirmish or small war.
7. Very cold, freezing, like the area around the North Pole.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.