I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. To agree to something or to receive something.
5. A tool for sweeping floors made of a brush with a long handle.
7. When you pick something out, you make one of these.
8. To take air in and out air from your lungs.
9. To rush at someone or something by using your body, objects or words.
1. To move closer to something.
3. A hand tool with small teeth for smoothing the hair.
4. Very interested in.
5. Having a sharp, dry taste you won't like.
6. The color of nighttime without any lights.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.