I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #101 April 6-17, 2009
2. A certain event or happening that may be important.
4. Unwillingly, hesitantly, with doubts.
5. To suddenly disappear, become invisible.
6. Something so wonderful you can hardly believe it.
8. To stick or jut out.
9. A feeling of hopelessness and defeat (loss).
1. Good or important enough to be done, having enough value to justify the time spent doing it.
3. To harden or make hard by becoming cold, to change from a liquid to a solid state.
6. Foolish talk, nonsense and lies.
7. The amount or portion of something based on the number 100.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.