I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #102 April 20-May 1, 2009
2. Ready to be used or of service.
4. To long for, to strongly wish for a person or thing.
6. To focus attention on one thing.
8. To jerk, bend, or shrink away suddenly in fear or pain.
1. The act of bringing something to a person or place.
2. Strong, muscular, robust, or vigorous.
3. A government that is lead by a queen or king.
5. Continuing or going on forever.
7. Shame or dishonor created by bad behavior.
9. The largest type of ape (large monkey) found in Africa.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.