I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #106 June 1-12, 2009
3. To steal, rob or destroy everything, leaving nothing behind, usually during war or by force.
4. A large number of animals together.
5. Showing sadness or disappointment, the mouth forms a little frown with the lower lip protruding slightly.
6. Admiration and approval for a person or thing.
7. Causing playful trouble, mischievous.
8. To move along in a river, or from one thing to another.
9. In a ordinary or typical way, usual.
1. A line, usually of people waiting for something.
2. An event or act in honor of something special and remarkable.
5. Two lines that are always the same distance from each other.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.