I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #108 June 22-July 3, 2009
5. Designed to keep something or someone from harm or injury.
7. To grab and control suddenly.
8. The boundary between land and a body of water.
9. To need in order to complete or do.
10. To turn in, give to.
1. An officer of a bank who receives and counts over money paid in and pays money out.
2. A collection of homes in an area that was previously uninhabited (unlived in).
3. A certain amount of something given every so often, with the purpose of making the supply last as long as it can.
4. To look like or be similar to.
6. Flashy or attractive style, or high energy.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.