I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #110 July 11-24, 2009
5. The study of legends and stories about heros, passed down generation to generation, that contains a basic truth about society.
6. The bones curving around the sides that protect internal organs.
7. A person who saves someone or something from harm or danger.
9. Not able to be tolerated or coped with.
10. Related to seeing with the eyes.
1. A group of performers playing a variety of instruments.
2. Someone who helps a student with their school work outside class.
3. A small stringed instrument, similar to a guitar, mainly associated with Hawaiian music.
4. Containing a harmful or deadly substance.
8. Having to do with the warm, fertile area of the world nearest the equator, where the sun shines directly overhead.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.