I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #111 July 27 - August 14, 2009
3. To sprinkle using a throwing motion over a wide area.
5. A large farm specializing in one crop.
6. An object or action that makes something better.
9. The feeling of disappointment, shock, and alarm when something happens.
10. The edible seeds or pods of legume plants.
11. A component (part) of a dish in cooking.
12. Finishing what was attempted, or achieving goals.
14. The speed of walking or other movement.
15. Suffering from the sorrow brought about by a great loss, deep sadness.
1. Happening, changing or moving slowly, bit by bit, or piece by piece.
2. To move without a straight path or obvious goal, to wander or twist and turn.
4. Set apart from the rest of people in some way, by achievement, looks, dress, or behavior.
7. To learn something by heart, to have the words, facts, or details in memory to be recalled quickly.
8. A subject or topic on which a person writes, speaks, or centers an activity.
13. A piece of material that is supported and held by posts so the wind catches it and pushes the boat across the water.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.