I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #112 August 17-21, 2009
3. To announce disapproval, or judgment against a person or thing because it is bad or unfit (to use).
4. The tasty nut that is the pit (seed) of a fruit like an apricot.
5. An arm or branch of a tree, especially a large arm or main branch.
1. Incorrect, unfair, or improper.
2. A connected series of activities or events designed to get people to help do something.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.