I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #113 August 24 - September 4, 2009
2. How heavy something is.
4. The air around us or the climate.
5. Someone on the opposite side or team as you, a competitor.
6. To urge or advise someone to do something.
8. To do everything you can NOT to do something.
9. Little pieces of liquid that fly out of a person's mouth when talking, spit.
1. To hold inside of something or someone.
2. Goods, merchandise, or products.
3. To look at two or more things at the same time to see the differences between them.
7. To authorize, okay, or respond positively to a request.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.