I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #114 September 7 - 11, 2009
3. A jointed and moveable hair on the head of insects that senses movement.
5. A tiny one-celled microorganism (living thing) that usually lives off another organism. Bacterium can be helpful and harmful.
1. An organism that lacks chlorophyll and lives off decomposing matter.
2. A kind of plant that lives in hot, dry areas, often with spines (no leaves) and single flowers.
4. A worm-like organism that undergoes a complete change into another form.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.