I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #115 September 14 - 25, 2009
3. Mental outlook, perspective, the way a person looks at something.
4. A sticker or tag attached to something that tells what the object is, who made it, or where it is going.
5. Nonsense, foolishness, rubbish.
7. A group of people who are born and grow up at the same time.
8. Extreme hunger and lack of food, perhaps resulting in death.
9. The state of being on hand, in a particular place at a particular time.
1. Having the loud sound of thunder (the sound lightening makes as it heats and expands the air around it).
2. To have been refused, said no to, or turned away.
5. Not simple, difficult because of having very many parts or aspects.
6. The contour or appearance of the land in a particular area.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.