I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #117 October 5 - 16, 2009
4. A person who takes care of or goes along with another person.
5. Financial support for study at a school or university.
6. A place fitted or chosen for any certain use, especially for a building.
7. To set free, to let something go and allow it to leave.
8. Extremely angry or mad. It can also mean very, very fast, as furious work.
1. A pile of things thrown or placed on top of each other.
2. A post or base for other things to rest on, especially sculpture.
3. The place where things are held and kept safe until needed.
5. Cut off from the main part of something.
9. A soft punching-bag piece of flesh hanging down in the back of the mouth.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.