I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #118 October 19-23, 2009
2. A strong tasting or smelling vegetable product like cinnamon or pepper used to season food.
5. A machine that converts energy into another form, such as mechanical into electrical, to provide power.
7. Building up, increasing, or growing over time.
8. To get (more of) something because of effort toward it.
10. The call to participate in a difficult task or contest, in order to prove your skill.
1. An aquatic invertebrate that attaches to stones or plants and that has a porous (has holes) structure and a tough, elastic skeleton.
3. Hurt or wounded.
4. A separate, enclosed space that is part of a larger space.
6. An amount of something that fills up the palm and fingers when cupped.
9. A land or sea measure equal to 4,840 square yards or 43,560 square feet (used in Great Britain and the USA).
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.