I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #119 October 19-23, 2009
3. Not having the white or yellow greasy substance in animal or human tissue (fat).
4. An item that is shipped out of a country.
1. Involving two or more states, or a highway that crosses into more than one state.
2. Not having the knowledge about or ability to sense something.
5. To make or create, stimulate into existence.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.