I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #121 November 23-27, 2009
2. Celebrated in public opinion, much talked about.
4. A light breakable synthetic material that can be molded under heat but which turns into a solid shape when cooled.
5. The juice and fat that come from cooking meat that is made into a sauce to top other foods.
1. A water pipe that comes up into the street or sidewalk, used to connect hoses to and fight fires.
3. A lamp consisting of a fire surrounded by glass sides.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.