I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #122 Nov. 30 - Dec. 11 2009
1. Without much thought or attention to detail.
5. In large amounts, plentiful, abundant.
7. An elastic rope, used for sport jumping from high places.
8. The place where a person lives.
10. A noisy festival or celebration, often including speeches and entertainment.
2. A place where something happens, or any view or picture.
3. Made not as tight as before.
4. A riddle or puzzle which involves a play on words.
6. A medium-sized, burrowing (digging), nocturnal mammal found in Africa.
9. Strong and durable, not easily bent or broken.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.