I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #124 Dec. 21, 2009 - Jan. 1, 2010
1. A symbol representing something.
5. The act of allowing or permitting something to happen, consent.
8. Unlike other things it can be compared to.
9. How much a certain object appears to extend or reach in a certain direction.
10. The period of time in a male's life from newborn to 18 years old.
2. The act of noticing what is happening, sometimes watching carefully.
3. To actually be, to have being.
4. A place full of enchantment that fills a person with admiration and surprise.
6. To construct or make again.
7. Embarrassed or bashful, having done something silly or foolish.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.