I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #126 Jan. 11-22, 2010
3. A large community celebration of some important event important with music, feasting, dancing, and the like.
5. A vault or stone container either underground or above ground for the dead.
7. The very first of something. Can also mean not copied or imitated.
9. A legend is a story handed down by tradition in a culture, sometimes regarded as true.
1. A large safe, a box made out of fireproof, waterproof metal to keep precious belongings.
2. A permanent mark or drawing on the skin made with a needle and ink.
3. A number expressed with one number over the other (a/b) that signifies part of a whole.
4. Having a very high pitch and piercing sound.
6. An instrument that produces an enlarged image of an extremely small object.
8. Anything taken by stealing, or robbing during times of war.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.